What's this all about?

I kept this blog going so that family and friends could follow the progress of my round-Britain voyage from 18 May to 5 October 2014.

Jojac is now back on her mooring in Teignmouth so there's nothing to report. I may do some updates when I start to repair the wear and tear from that trip - there are some things that will interest owners of similar boats, but will probably bore the pants off the rest of you.

If I am fortunate to be able to do another long trip next year, it will probably be to Holland - I'll let you know.

All the best, and thanks for your interest.

Andrew


Tuesday 13 May 2014


Hello folks

This is Jojac, a 1973 Fisher 30 motor-sailing ketch. At 41 years old, she's probably older than many of you. She was anchored in a Cornish river when this was taken - very Daphne du Maurier, although a few miles east of her creek.

She's in Teignmouth at the moment but gearing herself up for a visit to France next week and then on for an appointment at the Tower of London. 

My plan is to update this blog with more information about where we are and where we're going, just in case anyone is interested.

I haven't got to grips with blogging protocol yet. Am I supposed to sign off with "Yours sincerely"? - I hope not; I'm hoping to avoid formality (and rocks).

Today's location : 50.5431691,-3.4994247

All the best

Andrew





No comments:

Post a Comment